Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dewberry Farm

We found a gem of a place that is about 2 minutes from our house. Dewberry Farm is a huge Pumpkin Patch that has numerous rides, games, and attractions for all ages. We went ahead and bought a season pass, because Tyler and Georgia Kate loved it and since we are so close to it, it made sense. They are open every weekend until November and then they close and open back up during December when they become a Christmas Tree farm. I am a huge real Christmas Tree fan, so I love that. I see some fun weekends in our future. I think we might become groupies of Dewberry Farm. 
We decided to Celebrate Georgia Kate over the weekend since we would have family in town. Therefore, since our little girl is turning in to a Cowgirl, well it changes daily. GK loves to dress up. We thought Dewberry Farm would be a fun activity before cake and presents. The Birthday girl loved everything about the live animals and especially the pony ride. GK waved and kept trying to pet the pony during the ride, and at one point tried to push me away.... can we say Ms. Independent?!? 
It was a fun and very hot outing for all of us. I loved watching Ty and GK run and explore everything they had, which we did not get to everything so thank goodness for season passes and I think I know what we might be able to do over the weekend. So thankful to have found something fun so close to our house.  












No comments: