Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Snuggles


These two love to snuggle together. I simply adore that there are two other chairs in there, but they still prefer sitting together. They love cozy. This sight warms my heart.
Tyler had a soccer game this morning and scored 2 GOALS!! I am bummed that I missed the entire game because GK was at the playground the whole game. I love that it keeps her occupied and off the field, but I'm not sure if I am fan. The next game I am going to have to make her stay with me so I can watch, or I will miss every game this season.
I had plans to try to go back to Temple this afternoon for the JLBC Fundraiser this evening, but we have either been out of town or had a house full of family the past 3 weeks in a row and I needed some down time with my family. Plus, the Royal ISD Fall Festival was last night and this week has been a whirlwind of last minute prep and it has left me feeling run down and exhausted today. Sometimes a relaxed weekend at home is just want you need to re charge.

No comments: