Monday, October 7, 2013

Are We There Yet?

We spent lots and lots of hours in our car over the past several days. We spent our long weekend in New Orleans. My Dad was inducted in to his High School's Alumni Athletic Hall of Fame on Friday Morning, so we left around mid morning on Thursday and made the drive to Louisiana. This weekend could not have worked out any more perfect with a early release on Thursday and a School Holiday on Friday. It was even more perfect that Ryan could join us. He could not get away as early as we did so he flew out Thursday evening.... a nice one way ticket and short flight.
I will say the Ty and GK did really well on the drive. I bought them some new movies that they had never seen, so between the movies and I pads we were covered with lots of entertainment.
It was such a wonderful and very full past few days and I have several pictures capturing a special weekend honoring my Dad. Such a huge honor and absolute joy for all those that came to celebrate my Dad.

No comments: