Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dog Park

On Sunday while we were out exploring another local park in Katy we stumbled across a Dog Park. Well, Cooper just happened to be with us so we decided to explore our first ever Dog Park. What a fun experience not only for Cooper, but for all us.
Cooper was a little worn out from all the walking we had just done but he was more than willing to take a dip in the Dog Pond. I mean this park had everything a Dog could want and more.
Tyler and Georgia Kate loved looking at all the other Dogs, and I lost count of how many times we heard- Oh, what a cute Puppy. It was truly a fun experience for all of us. Temple did not have a Dog Park, but I think this is a great thing for all Dog Lovers. I think we will go back there for sure.
I love our weekends of exploring and I'm truly so thankful for all the new opportunities and fun places our new City has to offer... well, close enough to our new City. ;)   Especially when we can include Cooper. Ty and GK love when Cooper go anywhere with us.
 
 






No comments: