Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pony Tail Blues

Oh my goodness. These pictures are a huge deal because Georgia Kate hates getting her hair brushed, rubber bands, and putting her hair in a rubber band/pony tails. Absolutely fights those things. It is usually a huge fight every morning and evening after bath. I have been known to run around our house with our Detangling Spray and brush in hand trying to get Georgia Kate to sit and be still so her hair does not constantly look like a really bad birds nest and or have bed head all the time.
Well, the hair drama is slowly getting a little better. It took us ordering a brush off of Amazon called "The Wet Hair Brush" A friend told me about this miraculous brush during Christmas and it has truly made doing hair much more pleasant.
 Therefore, on Sunday Georgia Kate let us put her hair in a pony tail for the first time. It might have had something to do with coloring with markers, but at this point I will do anything to get GK to let me put her hair in a pony tail. It lasted for all of 10 minutes, but baby steps. 
But, then again I'm not sure if I like how grown up she looks in these pictures. Maybe we could live with hair tantrums and constant bed head until she starts Kindergarten.  Until then we will just have the Pony Tail blues. ;)  





No comments: