Thursday, January 2, 2014

Time Away

I was so thankful for my time in Temple with my Parents, Tyler, and Georgia Kate. We of course stayed very busy and traveled some more, but it was all worth it.
We all loaded up on Friday morning and headed to Rockwall to visit my Grandmother whom is currently in a rehab facility but looks wonderful and getting stronger by the day. We enjoyed lunch and a nice visit with Ma, before hitting the road back to Temple. On Friday evening I was able to sneak away for some Girl time with some of my favorite friends. We enjoyed a nice dinner and playing catch up. I miss all my precious friends so much and long to form meaningful friendships in our new City.  

 Tyler and GK loved all the extra time with Ghee and Poppy. We did lots of playing and exploring.


 We love, Ma!! She was in absolute Heaven loving on Tyler and GK. She also handled all the questions Tyler asked her... I am sure he asked over 100 questions! ;)
So thankful for these special friends and the time we were able to spend together. 
Ryan came to Temple on Saturday morning and we loaded up some miscellaneous items from our house, I think we now have everything out. On Sunday we made the trip back to Brookshire. It was so hard for me leave Temple, and tears fell from my face as I drove out of the city limits. You would think it would get easier to leave but I am not sure if it ever will.

No comments: