Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Annual Dinner

Last night the Junior League held it's Annual Dinner. It marked the end of another League year and it was a night full celebrations! We passed on the gavel to a new President and in a few more weeks I will be getting my feet wet with a new position. I am excited about the year to come and can't wait to get started! I have never been good at taking breaks...
I was able to get a picture with my favorite little boy before I left. The event was at the Historic Cotton Exchange in downtown Temple and it was an amazing place. Of course I had to get a picture of my amazing Arrangements Co-chairs for the year. Whitney and Lacy did an amazing job all year and they were so awesome to work with. I appreciate both of them and their friendships more than they will ever know.


Whitney and Lacy! I love these girls.

Tyler and I made it back to Bible Study this Morning and it felt great to be back with all of our special friends. After a great Bible Study we headed over to the King's house for a fun Lunch bunch. Ty was too bust playing with Hudson, Sadie, Ansley, and Lacey to eat! We had a great time with them!
This afternoon our next door neighbor Sarah and baby Hiatt came over to visit and play. Hiatt is still too little to play but he loves watching Ty. We love busy days!


No comments: