Saturday, May 15, 2010

Clean Up Day

Washing our patio was a great clean up task for Ty this afternoon. I think he managed to spray everything in sight. Including himself, Mommy, Daddy, and Ghee. What a fun Saturday!






Sorry I have been MIA lately but we have been busy visiting with Ryan's parents. Ryan's parents (Ty's Nana and Papa) came in on Thursday because there were Softball and Baseball games in Waco and at UMHB that they wanted to see, so they stayed with for two nights.
This Morning we went to breakfast and then I headed to work a shift at the Junior League's Second Hand Store (The Second Hand Rose). When I got home Ghee, Poppy, Ryan, and Ty were having a big cleaning day at our house. Needless to say I was put to work as soon as I got home. Our backyard/patio and our addition are looking much better. We still have a lot to tackle tomorrow but everything is coming together!

No comments: