Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Beautiful Surprise

Ty has been fever free since this Morning. Ty woke up last night with a fever, so we had another restless night. This Morning I took him to the Doctor and his fever was already going down. She said that his throat was very red an swollen. No strep just a bad sore throat! We had a good day except for being really fussy. I think he was just tired and possibly tired of being home. It is hard to stay home when we are used to being on the go. Therefore, I tried to cure the case of the fussiness by playing outside. It worked, well for a little bit....
Hopefully, tomorrow we will both feel rested and ready to spend some time with Daddy! Ryan has a four day weekend!! Westphalia's bad weather days are tomorrow and Monday! I can't wait.
I must say that I did have a nice surprise today. Ty's MDO Teacher called me this afternoon to check on Ty and to let me know she was going to come by and drop off my Mother's day present from Ty. You would not believe how much that touched me that she would call and then stop by. That is beyond generous. We love Ms. Kim! Ty was excited to see her, too. I got a beautiful vase that Ty painted on Tuesday (that would explain the green paint on his shirt). Tyler helped me plant the flower and then water it. What a Beautiful surprise for a tired Mommy. I needed that today. I am crying as I am typing this. I love you, Tyler! I am so blessed that God chose me to be your Mommy. You mean the world to me.

No comments: