Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Splash Time

Now that Ty is not in School anymore on Tuesday and Thursday Morning we are looking for fun things to do! Well, today we filled our Morning with swinging, splashing, and friends. We met Hudson, Keifer, and Lily at Miller Park this Morning and lets the kids play. They had a great time and the Mommies had a fun time talking. We are so thankful for good friends.
Ty really loved the splash pad today, but I have feeling that had a lot to do with his buddies. Ty's 3rd Birthday Party is at Miller Park. I thought the splash pad and park would be great for the kids. I decided against the party at our house this year since I will be a few weeks away from having Landry.
We are ready for another fun day tomorrow with good friends. We are trying to stay busy this week because Ryan is gone a lot due to end of the year programs and graduation.


















3 comments:

Margaret said...

where is the splash pad? It looks like lots of fun! When does Ty turn 3, gosh time flies.

Holly Steele said...

We have several around Temple. We love them. The one we went to yesterday was down the street from our house.
Ty's Birthday is July 26th. We will have his party on July 17th!

They are growing up SOOO fast.

Margaret said...

Oh how neat! It is unbelievable how fast they grow. He will have such a good time. I really think I need to have Clark's party elsewhere, but I guess I still have a little longer to decide...hee hee. Hope you are doing well. Did you get the evite? If we don't see you this weekend, lets get together really soon.