Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stadium

Last night we went out to dinner and every night after dinner we always try to do something fun as a family. We normally go for walks around our neighborhood or walk to a park but since we were out last night Ryan mentioned going to Wildcat Stadium to walk around the track. Well, TY loved it. There will people playing football and walkers on the track. Ty loved racing on the track. We did not stay too long last night because it was too close to bath and bed time. However, we went back twice today!
The first time was this morning while I was working a shift at the Second Hand Rose and then we went back this afternoon and brought the camera, ball, and bat. It was very hot but Ty was loving it. I think we found a new hot spot! Ty keeps asking to go to the stadium......
Being out on the field brought back a lot of memories for me. I spent several Friday nights out on that field. I of course had to get a picture of me with Ty on the 40 yard line, because that was where I stood and performed while I was a Kitten (drill team).
Having fun/free things and places to go as a family is another reason why we love living in Temple. After some time at the Stadium we hit Ghee and Poppy's house for some Popsicles. We had a fun family Saturday. Only a few more Saturday's left with Daddy. Tomorrow we head to a fun Ice Cream Social with friends and neighbors.








Daddy and Ty watching a son and Dad throwing the baseball on the baseball field.






No comments: