Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Laugh Out Loud Moments

When you have a 2 year old going on 3 (in a few months) you have several laugh out loud moments. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. As most of you know we are remodeling our house and have been with out a washer and dryer for several months. I was getting Ty ready for the day and when we were all done he usually puts his dirty clothes in his hamper, but this time he handed them to me and said " Take to Ghee's house." My sweet Mother has been our laundry service. Today we were putting on his shirt before heading to School and he looked down at his shirt and said "Ghee got it all clean." Thank you Mom for taking such good care of Ty's clothes.
2. Ty is really aware of my tummy these days! You can't miss it. Tyler saw Ryan talking to my belly a few days ago so now Ty loves coming up to my belly and shouting " Wake up Baby." It usually works. Landry is already trying to follow his big Brother.
I know we have more but those are my favorites. Ty picks up on everything and loves to copy what we say occasionally.
Tonight is the JL's Annual Dinner. It is hard to believe we are at the end of the year. Well sort of.... I still have a few things left do and I start my new role on June 1st. We have truly had a wonderful year and I know tonight will be a great celebration.

No comments: