Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gordon

Ty is still in love with Thomas the Trains. He has been wanting the the Gordon train for the longest time and he always talks about him, but I could not find him any where. Today we went to Target with Ghee to look for some patio cushions and of course we made a stop at the Thomas the Train Isle. Ty always makes a bee line for that isle anytime we are at Target. However, today was worth the stop because we found Gordon!! As soon as I handed it to Ty he said "Thank you Mommy, Thank you Ghee."
Ty's afternoon was complete after finding Gordon and he even took him in to the bath tonight. Of course we had to bring Henry in to the Tub with us, too. Ty did not want Gordon to be lonely. Bath time a traintastic time!!








1 comment:

Margaret said...

I wish I had known you'd been looking for Gordon. I had come across him quite often, while we were looking fr diesal 10...for Robert...hahaha.