Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time Again




For water, swim suits, pools, splashing and sunscreen. We love water season. We met our friends Whitney and Sadie at the Splash Pad by our house this afternoon for a picnic and some splashing. Of course I forgot my camera. However, the kids wanted nothing to do with splashing today. Instead they wanted to play at the park. Thank goodness there is a park at the Splash Pad, too. We had a fun outing with friends and then we came home and played outside. I think we played baseball for 2 hours this afternoon. Ty is defiantly an outside boy.
I had my glucose test and monthly doctor apt this morning and everything went well. I have not heard back about my blood work so, hopefully that is a good sign. Landry is doing well. He has a strong heart beat and I am measuring right at 28 weeks!! Our family of 3 will become a family of 4 before we know it.

No comments: