Monday, May 31, 2010

Graduation Day

On Friday evening Ryan's Nephew, Justin graduated from High School. We headed up on Friday afternoon to Keller so we could be there for Justin's big weekend. If you asked me how Graduation was I would tell you that it was long. I thought I was prepared and had all sorts of toys and snacks to keep Ty occupied but I guess not, because Ty lasted 15 minutes in the auditorium and then he told me very loudly he wanted to go bye-bye. The rest of Graduation (2 1/2 hours) was spent outside playing with trains and running in a big field. I will say in Ty's defense that the Graduation did not begin until 7:00 p.m. and that is very close to Ty's bed time, but Ty was a trooper once we got outside.
I wish we would have gotten more pictures, but at least Ryan came out and told us when Justin was getting close to walking across the stage to receive his diploma. We stood close to the entrance and realized that Justin would walk right by us when he was going back to this seat.




When Justin walked by the "youngest" group of cousins he put his hand out for Jacob, Caleb, and Ty.

Way to go Justin!! We are so proud of you. I am glad we were able to make it even if I did spend all night outside. (More pictures from our weekend coming soon)



No comments: