Friday, May 28, 2010

Robert's House

My Dad is remodeling the house right behind us which has been very convenient him. A while ago my dad created a ladder that would be easy for him to go back and fourth when needed. Ty has really taken an interest in it lately, because he knows that Poppy's trailor is over there. The name of the man that lives behind us is Robert so Ty always asks about Poppy's trailors at Robert's house ir if Poppy is a Robert's house.
This evenening after dinner Ty asked if he could go and check on Poppy's trailor. I am sure he really just wanted to climb over the fence. Daddy introduced Ty to that last week. I have to remind Ty a lot during the day that we only climb over the fence when Daddy is home. I am not sure what we will do when my Dad is done with our house and Robert's? Ty loves Poppy's trailor!!





No comments: