Monday, May 24, 2010

Carpet and Hardware

I realized today that I have not done a house update in a while. As of this afternoon we are getting very close to completion.
Today we had our carpet, doors, and hardware installed. It looks so good. We still have some minor touch ups and some more trim/door work to be done but overall we are almost there and should be able to move in very soon. Too bad our new bedroom furniture will not be here until July 30th!! Seriously.......
We still have too carpet our other 3 bedrooms but that will be in a few weeks... Needless to say once I see everything we picked in place I know we made the right decisions. Our bedroom with carpet.

Our bathroom with light fixtures and hardware. We are still doing some tweaking with the mirrors.
Another bathroom picture and the final picture is one of our lockers! I love them. It looks great with the hooks and hardware.
I can't believe we are almost done! It has been a long journey but well worth it. I will have to do some before and after pictures.




No comments: