Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We have Floors

This Morning and Afternoon our Tile workers were here laying our tile in our addition. It is really looking good. I had mentioned last week that the tile that I had originally picked was on back order until the middle of May. Therefore, we went with a different size. I must say I am so glad that we ran in to a problem so I could see the difference in the two different sizes. The one we went with is just a little larger but it matches perfect with our existing tile and that is what I was going for. The carpet will be coming in soon and that means our current bedrooms will be getting new carpet! I can't wait. We also have power now in our addition so we are getting really close..... which means I will be getting my washer and dryer back. I know my Mom is counting down the days!
On a different note our sweet little Ty has a fever and has felt awful most of the day. ( he goes through spurts) The fever started yesterday evening and of course Ty did not sleep that great last night. He was a little better this morning, but still not eating anything. I had noticed a change in his appetite on Monday. After rounds of Motrin and Tylenol he really started coming around when Ryan got home (of course). He was out playing ball and he wanted to go for a walk. When we were getting ready for bed tonight his fever had dropped dramatically. We will see how it goes tonight. There will be no school for him in the Morning and I have a Doctors apt scheduled if the fever continues. I guess there is a nasty bug going around. Now I just hope I can get it out of our house before we all get it!


No comments: