Monday, May 3, 2010

Career Day

My pictures are all messed up but here are Ryan and Ty during football practice. Ty loved helping his Daddy today while I was talking about being a flight Attendant. Ryan has really enjoyed coaching this year. He took over the Football and Basketball position when his coach left. I know he is going to miss coaching in the Fall when his new coach starts. Maybe the new coach will let Ryan be an assistant..... Ryan has already been looking in to coaching camps for the Summer. Tyler in the computer lab watching Curious George on the Computer. He stayed in there for 30 minutes. I think he liked the head phones.


Today was Career Day at Ryan's school. Ryan asked me a few weeks if I would come and talk about my career as a flight Attendant, but I thought he was kind of joking until I saw my name of the schedule. Today was the big day and I will admit I was a little nervous about what I was going to talk about since it had been a few years, but thankfully it all came back to me. The students were great and they asked a lot of questions. There was only one group that asked questions about me and Mr. Steele. Overall it was a fun day and I think the students enjoyed learning about my past career.


Tyler came with me and I think he had more than me. He went every where with Ryan while I was doing my presentations (I did a total of 5 Presentations). Ty did come in and listen to one of my talks but I think I was boring him because it looked like he was about to fall asleep! Ty's favorite was going to athletics with Ryan and getting to play Volleyball with the girls and then he headed out to football to help his Daddy coach. What a great day to be at Westphalia!

No comments: