Monday, September 26, 2011

14

It is very hard to believe that it has been 14 months since we said our goodbyes to our beautiful boy, Landry James. I am really missing him today..... I guess it does not matter how many years, months, or days go by, because some days still just really hurt.
After I dropped Ty off at school this Morning I made my way to the gym for some much needed exercise, and Body Pump always seems to do the trick. I can honestly say that this is the first pregnancy that I have worked out fairly consistently, and it has really made a difference in the way I feel. More and more women have begun approaching me and asking me when I am due, or like today two women asked me if this is my first pregnancy, and I simply said no it is my third. They were both stunned by that response. For me it made me feel good because I was able to include Landry, and I knew there would be no more questions asked. I constantly hear how wonderful I look and I am very appreciative of all the comments but all I want is for Landry to be included when I talk or get asked about my pregnancies.
I think the closer we get to meeting our 3rd blessing the more I long for Landry to be here to meet his little sister. I love you, Landry James. Thank you for allowing me to carry you for 38 weeks. those were some of the greatest weeks of my life.

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

Such a bitter-sweet day! Just know that Landry has already met his little sister! I'm sure they are already spiritual friends! Love you!

Sarah said...

So sweet. I've been secretly following along and now grief the loss of our second son too. Sometimes life doesn't seem to make sense.

Congrats on your many blessings!

Lisa said...

I feel the same way about missing Adelyn more the closer I get,and feeling a little guilty too. I get very nervous when people ask if this is my first pregnancy, sometimes I just say no and leave it at that. I feel guilty if I say 2nd, but don't really want to explain if they ask more when I say 3rd.