Saturday, September 10, 2011

Work Day

I spent my Saturday Morning at the Second Hand Rose getting it all ready for our big 20 year celebration on Tuesday! I was surrounded by a group dynamic women who were ready paint, re shelve, decorate mannequins, store windows (my personal favorite), and clean from top to bottom. We got so much accomplished and it is looking so good. This Summer our Leagues Store and Headquarters has gone through a a major renovation and it shows, I am truly honored to be apart of all of this exciting changes.
Tuesday afternoon our store will be presented with a plaque by our Mayor and the Temple Chamber of Commerce will be doing a honorary presentation as well. Truly a big day for our League and The Second Hand Rose. And for those of you who have been asking for a belly shot..... I do have a baby belly. :)


The rest of our Saturday has been centered around College Football and Good Friends! A perfect Saturday if you ask me.


1 comment:

Sarah Erwin said...

A cute prego belly peaking!! ;) I love it Hol!
Oh how exciting that we will get to love on and spoil GK so soon!