Thursday, September 1, 2011

Anxious

Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6

It seems like the closer I get in weeks, which I am 32 weeks, and counting...... the more anxiety I have about Labor and delivery and most importantly Georgia Kate. The past two days I have been struggling with a lot of "what ifs". Therefore, tonight and when ever fear and anxiety rule my heart I am going to give everything over to God, because it is already in His hands and He will and is taking care of us.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Me, too Holly. Right now I'm still more anxious about the idea of a c-section than anything else, but still. It's very difficult the closer we get. Hang in there.

Andrea said...

I'm praying for peace in your heart during these final months of your pregnancy. Just rest in the knowledge that God loves you and has great things in store for you. The best is yet to come! :)