Thursday, September 29, 2011

Group B Strep

This afternoon I received the greatest news and I actually had goose bumps, when I got a text message from my Doctor stating that my Group B Strep Test came back negative. PRAISE God!!
I have been very anxious about this test for a while because I tested positive for this with Landry, and at the beginning when the Nurses and Doctors were trying to find out what was wrong with Landry the Group B Strep became a possible factor. I know that it was not the factor but I still worried about that and had concerns about it. I did not have this with Tyler so it was all new territory for me when I found out I had it with Landry, and I'm beyond relieved that I do not have it with Georgia Kate.
I am once again thankful today for our amazing Doctor who sent me a text message about the test results, so I did not have to wait another week to find out. He truly has been a blessing and really reassured me through out this whole journey that everything is going to be ok, and I do believe that.

He says, "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Another answered blessing!!! I can't wait to meet Georgia Kate! Not rushing her or anything, just excited!!!