Friday, September 23, 2011

God's Promise

Last night we were in Westphalia cheering on the Blue Jays Football Team! I received a couple of texts during the game from friends stating that they were spotting a rainbow in Temple. One friend sent me a picture that was absolutely breathtaking. I felt so thankful for these beautiful texts letting us know they were thinking of us, and especially of our precious Landry.
I kept looking up in the sky hoping that we would see one from from Westphalia, but I was not having any luck. After the game ended I was over by the sidelines watching Tyler run up to Ryan, and just as the the two of them were making their way back to where I was standing that is when I spotted "our" Rainbow..... shining bright over the football field. AMAZING!
Tears immediately filled my eyes as I was reminded of God's promise and faithfulness in our life. I was also reminded at that very moment that Landry was and will always be close to our hearts. I am still in awe of that amazing and breathtaking moment.













"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."




Philippians 4:7








No comments: