Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Restoring Hope

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my Mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 140:12

October is right around the corner and no longer is it my Birthday month it is now known as Georgia Kate's month! I had my first weekly appointment, and hopefully our last sonogram this afternoon. I am measuring right on target and will be 36 weeks tomorrow! Georgia Kate looks perfect! Her little heartbeat was 132 bpm and she is still head down, and she is measuring right on track and she is also growing. Today GK weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces! I was shocked.... she might out weigh her big brothers! :)
Our Doctor has still been amazing during this journey and as always so reassuring. I am so thankful for him and that he knows our story. His nurse came in to help him during my Group B Strep test, and she asked him if this was my first baby, and he said no 3rd baby. Music to my ears! I had the Group B Strep infection with Landry, and I am praying that I do not have it this time around.
At this moment I feel beyond thankful for this beautiful creature that I will get to call my daughter. I am praising God for his many blessings in our life and most importantly for the Hope that he has been restoring in my life over the past 36 weeks.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I also had the Group B strep :( Mine was 6 l bs 8 oz today. If their prediction is right, then Adelyn will be my biggest baby, which is crazy considering her cord issues.