Friday, September 23, 2011

Moms Everyday

www.momseveryday.com/centraltexas


Yesterday I had the honor of talking about one of my favorite subjects, Landry! I was contacted about a month ago from the Anchor of Moms Everyday, a show that airs on one of our local News Stations in our area. I will say I was completely blown away by the invitation and Emily did such a beautiful job with our story.
If you want to watch the two segments then click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see a video reel, and there are two tabs that will say Landry's story next to the video reel.
I felt very honored and humbled to share our Journey with other viewers. Landry is and will always be apart of our family and I will forever be honored to share our littlest with others.

No comments: