Thursday, September 15, 2011

A New Favorite

As I mentioned last night, Ty has a new love..... tennis! This new obsession started a couple weeks ago when Tyler noticed two Tennis Rackets in one of our closets. On and off for a couple of days Tyler and Ryan when swing and hit the ball back and fourth for a while in our backyard.
It had been a while since Tyler had mentioned wanting to play, but Ryan brought it up to Ty last Saturday since I would be gone for a few hours and Tyler was all over that idea. Ryan decided to take Tyler to some Tennis Courts that our very close to where we live. Well, ever since Saturday Ty has been addicted and he wants to play Tennis on the Tennis Courts all the time.
Our week has been a little nuts, but we finally had a family night last night for the first time in a long time. Ryan got home last night at 5:30 pm which is a miracle and we actually enjoyed dinner at the table together.... that is also a miracle due to our hectic schedules the past couple of weeks. After dinner we decided to do a family outing to the tennis courts. I must say Ty has a really good arm and swing. :)
It brings me such joy to see Ty smile from head to toe when doing something that he loves; like tennis, football, baseball, soccer.... I am sure I am forgetting a sport but it is hard to keep up.

















After a round of tennis these two thought it would be fun to hide from me. I love these two Boy's!




















No comments: