Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy, Busy

We have been so busy lately, that I am so happy that I am getting to blog.
Yesterday, was a swim playgroup, running errands, and JL meeting. We have been all over town the past two days.
Today, Ty had his 10 month pictures taken. They should have been at 9 months, but May was just too crazy. Ty was adorable. He smiled a lot. Thank goodness. I can't wait to see the proofs. Plus, I have been trying to get ready to head out of town tomorrow. I am so excited about getting away for some "girl time". I am anxious about leaving Ty, but he is in good hands. Ghee and Poppy will be watching him this weekend since Ryan will be in class. Ryan will be home on Saturday evening to take over. Thank you Mom and Dad for watching Ty. I really appreciate all you do for us, and Ty.
Have a wonderful weekend and I will share pictures and stories from my weekend away. My Junior League Friends. I love those girls!
Shopping! Sorry I could not get Ty's face. I am sure he was thinking Wal-Mart again!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

cute cute cute!!! I just LOVE his curls!!! Hope you have such a fun fun fun girls trip!