Thursday, June 5, 2008

Why?

Ryan came to Ty's swim lesson this morning to surprise us and where was my camera? At home. Therefore, I told him he had to come back next week.

Hopefully we will have some pictures by the end of the day because My Mom's good friend Patti has her Grandson Ryan for the week so they are getting together this afternoon for a Grandmother's play group. Mom's were not invited! How cute is that? While Ty is playing with his new friend Ryan I will be with Christina stuffing envelopes to send out next week. Plus Ryan and I get to go to Westphalia's retirement dinner tonight. Hopefully it will be a nice evening out! Ty will be having dinner with his Ghee. I think my Mom is enjoying the full-time Ghee gig that she has. I know we love having Ghee and Poppy.

Pictures will come soon............. I hope!

No comments: