Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunshine

We have been out the sun for the past two days. Yesterday Ty and I went swimming with Poppy, and today I blew I up a baby pool for Ty to splash in. Ty was a little uncertain about it at first, but from the pictures you will see that he started to like it.
Pools and floats are not easy to blow up. I thought I would never get Ty's pool blown up! We are having a great time playing in the sun. Yes, Ty is always covered in sunscreen. What another great day of laundry, errands, playing with Poppy, and playing in the pool. Cool Dude! Notice we had to hold his hands down so we could get a picture with the sunglasses on his face.

Look at all of those curls!

Ryan is at a Texas Rangers game tonight. Let me say that they are playing the Atlanta Braves. For those of you who don't know, Ryan grew up in Georgia and is a HUGE Braves fan! He left the house decked in Braves gear. The bonus is he was able to get box seat tickets from his Sister. So, he is enjoying the game with his friend Jerrod. He called me while he was enjoying his buffet meal before the game! Poor Ryan:)
Tomorrow we will go to a swim play group, and then tomorrow night I will be at a membership meeting/social for the Junior League. I can't wait. I love the group of girls I am working with.
Oh, we finally settled on a design for Ty's first birthday invitation. I am so excited about it! I will take it to a print shop and see what they can do with it! I hope to have them out by the end of next week. I am in full planning mode. This party has to be perfect for our monkey. The theme is great. I still will not say a word, except that it is NOT baseball.
Ghee will also be back tomorrow and we can't wait to see her!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

He looks so cute in his little pool!!! I am so sad for Ryan that he has to endure a Rangers/Braves game. That is just the worst ever!! NOT!! Man I would love to be there!!!!

Glad y'all are having a good summer so far!!!

McMommy said...

Oohh!! Will you share the bday invite with us?? (block out the personal info of course)

I just LOVE birthday invitations..baby announcements..etc.!