Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Monday!

New Crocs! I just love them. Thank you Ghee.
New Swim float. This makes two but you can never have too many!
Schools out for summer! Well, the last day was Friday but we celebrated today at the pool. Ryan still has to work everyday, but hopefully he will get home by 4:00pm! Wonderful news.
Swimming again? Ty went back to swim lessons this morning. It was was great to see all of our friends and learn new things. What did we do today? I dunked Ty twice and he did great. You count to three, blow in their face and dunk! Just like that. We also did a lot of work on floating. Ty does great when he floats on his back and stomach. Ty loves kicking his feet in the water. He started doing that today.
Ghee and Poppy came to the pool with us this afternoon! Can I say again how blessed we are to have my parents back in Temple.
What a wonderful afternoon. Ty was one pooped boy today. We are ready for another big day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I heard that Ty stayed in the nursery this past Sunday!! I am proud of you! That was a big step!!!