Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is what swimming does to Ty!

I really think I am going to start taking Ty swimming everyday after his lessons are over next week. Swimming wears him out! I have been very impressed with Ty because he is not getting his morning nap. However, he crashes as soon as we get in the car to head home. Therefore no swim playgroup at Pam and Jack's house. I thought that would be way too much for him today. We headed home and he ate some lunch played for a bit and then he was down for a nap at 12:30pm and he has not moved.
Ty was fabulous again today. He even went to the instructors which I was so impressed by. It looks like the fear of strangers stage has passed for now. I even had to opportunity to talk to some of the other moms and we already have plans on Friday morning with Jessica and her 16 month old Samantha to attend a kids music class. The best part is it is free! I know you are impressed Ryan. We also have plans on Friday afternoon to go swimming with Callie and her little girl Reese. I should be doing garage sale stuff, but we are doing that tonight and Friday after play dates! We love being busy, or at least I do. Plus all the swimming is great for getting some sun, on me! I put tons of sunscreen on Ty.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Oh a sleeping baby is so peaceful!!!!

I am holding up rather well. It seems unreal that tomorrow is her birthday!!! I guess because her party is not till Sunday. Or perhaps I am just in DENIAL!!!!!

Lauren said...

Oh Ty looks so sweet sleeping in his carseat!! Yay for cute swimming babies :)