Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Click to play Father's Day
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard



Happy Father's day to my Wonderful Dad and Father in Law! You both mean the world to us!
Dad, you were the first man that I ever loved, and you will always be my HERO! You are so wonderful, and I treasure the moments we have together. I know that Ty will look up to you, the same way that I look up to you! You amaze me. I love watching you with Ty.
Thank you both, Dad and Roy for being such wonderful role models. Your unconditional love and support that you have for your families is a true blessing to us all.
Ryan, you mean the world to Ty and I. We appreciate all that you do for us. Because of your hard work and love for our family I am able to stay home with our precious son. I love, Ryan.
Ty is one LUCKY boy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You and Ty are both lucky. Both of you have wonderful fahter/husband in your lives. What a beautiful family :)