Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last Day

Today was Ty's last day of swim lessons! However, he was very intrigued by my sandal! He did not want to let go at first but as soon as he saw all of the other babies going in the pool he dropped that sandal and reached for me. What a little fish we have! He had a wonderful last day. It will be sad not to go to the pool every morning. I am sure we will continue to go a lot!

I had a wonderful night out with four fabulous girls! Good luck on your move, Rachel. I enjoyed seeing you last night! Of course we stayed out way too late. We just can't stop talking.

Ryan starts his first day at A&M tomorrow! My Husband is going back to school. Tomorrow should also be a fun day for Ty and I, because we are going to Austin with Ghee to spend the day with day with Sara, Sevi, and Vicki (Sara's Mom). I can't wait to see Seville again. She will be 3 weeks on Monday! I am sure to get plenty of pictures of the two precious babies together. Although Ty is not really a baby any more. I can't believe he is going to be ONE next month! I am going crazy planning his big day!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Oh, his last day!! I am glad that he really liked it. Have a good time tomorrow!