Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ty

Finally a post with pictures of Ty. The two posts that I have sent this week have not had any pictures of Ty. So, here you go. He is still as cute and sweet as ever.
We all went swimming yesterday. Ty is turning in to a little fish. This week has been great so far. Tonight is a big night for me. Christina and I are hosting our second Perspective Member Meeting tonight, so I hope that we have a great turn out. Thursday and Saturday are also JL events, and then I think it will slow down until August. I still love every minute of it. Tomorrow Ty and I will be attending a picnic with some of my Mommy friends and kiddos. It should be a nice HOT day for a picnic.
Ty's invitations should be here this week. I found the cutest invitation company on line, she custom made Ty's B-day card, since our theme is very unique. I would post, but I do not want to ruin the surprise. There is still a lot to do.

No comments: