Sunday, June 8, 2008

Garage Sale Weekend


What a successful garage sale! We sold all of our big pieces, except we were not able to sell Ty for $5.00! Ryan thought it would be funny to put a tag on Ty. I said I would call the day a success if we sold the futon and it was sold! Ryan and I also talked about putting our living room sofa and chair that was mine before we got married in the sale to see what happened. Well, both of those pieces sold too! The only that did not sell that I am ready to get rid of is Ryan's recliner. For now it will go on Craig's list and hopefully we will get it sold very soon. Since our living room furniture sold I hit some furniture stores with my Mom yesterday afternoon to see what was out there, because last night we had a lawn chair and our recliner to sit on.Very stylish I know.

Therefore, after Church we dropped Ty off with my parents and hit three more furniture stores. We finally found something that we could both agree on. I liked the sofa we ended up purchasing since yesterday, but it took a while for Ryan to get on board. He finally did. We anxiously await the arrival of our new sofa and recliner that we will have on Tuesday. Until then it is the lawn chair and the recliner.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So great talking to you last night!!! I Miss your sweet face!!! Oh my goodness what a cute pic of Tyler and $5 on his head!! That is exciting y'all are getting a new sofa!!!