Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Furniture

Here is our new sofa and recliner (You can't tell it's a recliner! My Favorite). It is a lot bigger than what we had but we really like the way it all flows together. We added some new accent pillows to bring out the chocolate in the chair! Ty is already right at home with his new sofa. I must say it is better than lawn chairs. Happy Early Anniversary, Ryan! New furniture is our gift to each other.



Ghee came and watched Ty at swim lessons today. Tomorrow is our last day!

Well, there is what has been going on with us today! Tonight I get to have a girls night with some of my friends! Gotta love that.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

your new sofa and chair look great!!! Ty looks so cute sitting on his new sofa :)

Ryan said...

Uhmmmm...I din't say that it counted as your gift to me, only my gift to you. You better get me something sweet!