Monday, June 23, 2008

Girls Weekend!

Galveston was so wonderful. I loved being with Lindsay, Rebekah, and Kassie. We all have known each other for a long time and always have a great time when we can get together. We stayed at a beautiful Resort over looking the beach. However, we spent most of our time at the pool. We liked that there were people waiting on us. It was a relaxing weekend filled with laughter and some tears. How blessed to have wonderful friends.
Our room was amazing. We were on the VIP floor. We had a lot of perks. They had champagne waiting for us in our room. Did I say how spoiled we were this weekend. Arriving on Friday afternoon to our Hotel.
Lindsay, Rebekah, me, and Kassie
Kassie! My very special friend that also lives in Temple. Kassie lived in the same apartment complex as Rebekah and I in College.
Kassie and Lin. Lindsay and I grew up together, along with Rebekah. However, Rebekah lives in New Orleans. We love seeing her!
Kassie and Lindsay are also my Mommy friends. We like to get together with our kids.
Friday night in front of our Hotel

My Buddy! We loved dressing up at night to go out.
The view from our Hotel room


What a great trip filled with special memories. I can't wait for next year!
Thank you Ghee and Poppy for Ty watching until Sunday! I know he loved being with you and going to the park and swimming. Ryan is still working hard on his school work. He had a great weekend at A&M! It sure is keeping him busy. We have a crazy week, but we are ready to get back in the groove of things.

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

Glad y'all had a good time!!!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

how funny! Travis' parents live next door to Kassie and Steve. We were swimming on Saturday over there and Steve came over talking about his "bachelor" weekend with the kids and how Kassie was in Galveston with some girls. What a small world. :) I love your blog and Ty is SO PRECIOUS!!!!!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

ok...ignore my "I love Buddy" blog!!!! hahaha....I had to make that for a computer class that I took, and I have not actually updated it for my personal life...oh well...have a great day!!!