Friday, June 13, 2008

Friends Forever!

What a wonderful day with Sara, Sevi, Vicki, Ghee, and of course Ty. We had a wonderful day staring at the the little ones. I love seeing Sara with a precious baby girl.
Seville is so petite and sweet, and Ty loves staring at her! I am looking forward to watching Ty and Sevi play together when they get older.
Sara and I have come along way together. What a special bond we share as new Mom's. I can't wait to Sevi again in a few weeks!



These two pictures of Ty and I are two that Sara's brother, Tent took of Ty showing off raising his hand on command! Trent is studying photography in College and is very talented. I love these pictures. I am sure they would have been even more wonderful on his camera! Actually Trent took a lot of the pictures on this post.

No comments: