Tuesday, May 24, 2011

10 Months

My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness
(2 Corinthians 12:9)

Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterwards it yields the peaceable of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. (Hebrew 12:11)


It is hard to believe that today marks Landry's 10 month mark. Today means that we are 2 months away from Landry's Birthday. Of course I have already started planning out ideas for Landry's 1st Birthday, but it is not what I had planned when my water broke 10 months ago. How do you go about planning a First Birthday celebration for a baby that is not here to get his very own smash cake!?!?
Today, as always on the 24th and 26th are bittersweet days for us. Not a moment goes by that I do not think of Landry and long for him to be here with us. Landry is the most amazing little boy and he will always be my hero. Of course today, I am reminded that we have amazing friends that still remember our sweet Landry.
I truly appreciate the text messages and FB messages they mean the world to me. Please know that you never make me sad when you mention Landry's name..... knowing that Landry is loved and remembered by so many individuals truly amazes me and makes me realize how truly blessed we are.

No comments: