Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sick Days

As I am typing this I have a little boy snuggled up next to me sound asleep. And for those of you who Tyler you would know that he never naps anymore and it is even more rare that you find him snuggled up with me during the middle of the day.
Our biggest came down with a fever yesterday afternoon, and has been complaining that his head hurts (so thankful Ty can tell us what is wrong and hurts these days). He also has a nasty cough. I immediately gave him some medicine and he got his second wind by the time Ryan was home yesterday evening. However, this Morning same symptoms, so I gave him more medicine and it worked for awhile but now I guess it is ruubbing off again. We will see how the rest of the day goes and what happens when I give him another dose of medicine in a couple of hours. Tomorrow Morning I might take him in to th Doctor just in case it is something more.....
It breaks my heart when Tyler is sick because I feel so helpless and just wish I knew what would take this nasty germ away. Tyler did ask me this Morning if his germ was going to move on to someone else, I hope it does very soon.

No comments: