Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Blessings

Yesterday afternoon we headed to Ghee and Poppy's for some BBQ, Cake, (when we went to get Ghee's Mother's Day gift Ty thought it was her Birthday, and ever since he has been reminding me that Ghee needs a Cake) and special presents. I truly adore having my parents close and I loved that I was able to end my Mother's Day with my Mom and Dad. The gifts and cards were so wonderful, but I could mot help but have tears when Landry's name was missing from the cards... I know that is what happens, but it hurt.
Ryan and I are so blessed to have amazing Mom's and we are so thankful for their unending love and support. We love you, Nana! We hope that you had a beautiful day. Who needs a fork?




My Mom took Ty shopping and he picked out a super cute Koozie and Coffee mug for me. I truly adore this little boy and I am so thankful for him and how can always put a smile on my face.



We got Ghee Initial Charms that she has been wanting. A T and a L! I loved how Landry was apart of this gift. Ghee adores her boys!




My beautiful and amazing Mother. I love you and admire you, Mom. You amaze me!



We love our Biggest.



Thank you Mom for not only being my Mom, but best friend. We have always had as special bond as Mother and Daughter, but this year we formed a new bond, that at times I know we wish we did not share, but we both have lost a Son. Our stories are different, but we know the pain of having to say good-bye to a child way too soon.



My Mother's strength and constant support that she has always shown me and now my own family has been such a inspiration to me, and the grace that she showed through out the months and years after my Brother's death has been humbling to watch.



My Mom loves being a Ghee and she will do anything for her Mr. Wonderful and Mr. Adorable. Tyler adores his Ghee and he always lights up when she is around. My Mom never left my side when Landry was born, and she still has never side to this day. I love you, Mom!















2 comments:

Ghee and Poppy said...

I love you back, sweet daughter.

Cindy said...

You are blessed with a precious mom! And she is blessed with a precious daughter.