Monday, May 23, 2011

Big Brother

Yesterday afternoon we needed to get out for a little bit, so I decided to take Tyler to the Splash Pad/Park since Ryan was helping at my Parent's Parade House all afternoon. Tyler came and sat next to me for a few minutes to take a water break while he was playing at the park and we had the following conversation. I should let you know before I start that Landry's Grave Site is located right across the street from Tyler's favorite park. Needless to say we always think of our Little Brother while we are at Miller Park......

Ty: Oh, No, Mommy. We can't go visit Landry
Me: Why?
Ty: They have it all blocked off (they had some yellow "caution tape" in a small area at the Grave Site)
Me: That tape is not close to where Landry is so we will still be able to go see him
Ty: Oh, Landry would miss us if we couldn't go see him.

I truly adore our Biggest and he is the greatest Big Brother around. Tyler does not talk about Landry as much as he used to, but I always cherish our conversations no matter how often they happen.

No comments: