Thursday, May 26, 2011

End Of The Year Performance

Yesterday Tyler's class along with the Younger 4's class held their end of the year program titled "In The Jungle" Tyler of course lit up when he was on stage and loved performing in front of a crowd. I was so proud of our biggest, and once again I was reminded of just how much he has grown up this year. Of course Ty had two of his Biggest Fans, not including me watching him shine. Daddy and Ghee were able to come. We were so excited that Daddy was able to sneak away, considering he is wrapping up the end of the year as well. Poor Poppy was stuck in a meeting.
I have truly loved watching Tyler shine and grow this year. Tomorrow is Tyler's official last day of school. This Morning as I was reflecting on Tyler's year I could not help but think of how we started. We enrolled Tyler in a 3 days a week program because I would have Landry and those Mornings would be my one on one time with Landry. Well, the first day of school ended up just being the two us, our normal had not changed the way we thought it would. I guess you can say that we made it through our First school with "our new normal." It has been a very bittersweet school year for me, but we did it together as a family.
Ten months ago today our littlest left our family to spend Eternity in Heaven with God and Jesus. We really have come a long way these past 10 months, and I know that we owe all of our thanks to our Heavenly Father who continues to give us strength and hope on a daily bases.



























We are so proud of you, Tyler!!! I know your Mommy will probably be in tears tomorrow on your official last day. You are growing up so fast, but we have had a blast watching you this year. Thank you for being our biggest! We love you.



No comments: