Friday, August 12, 2011

29 Weeks and Glucose Test

Hello Third Trimester and 29 weeks...... WOW!!! Wednesday afternoon I went for my Glucose Test and my Monthly Doctor Appointment. Being my third time around on the Glucose Test, the drink is not so bad, and I am so used to all the blood work this time around as well. :) However, I realized how boring I must be because I chose the same flavor as I did with the boy's. You would of thought I wanted to mix things up a little. So thankful for my amazing Doctor for sending me a text yesterday letting me know that all my lab results came back normal. Praise God!

How far along? 29 weeks going on 30!

Heartbeat: 140 bmp. I love the sound of that heartbeat.

Total weight loss/gain: 10 pounds.... I am ok with that number.

Maternity clothes: yes and no.... I can still wear some normal clothes. This time around I learned to buy larger sizes in normal clothes, and the style today in most outfits work great for pregnant women.

Stretch Marks: None that I can see.

Sleep: I am still sleeping ok... except for going to the bathroom.

Best Moment This Week: Being able to tackle Landry's room and all the memories from our littlest. Creating new Memories (painting the walls) in Georgia Kate's room. In my eyes that room with always belong to Landry and Georgia Kate. Big Brother and Big Boy Tyler also got a room makeover, too. :)

Movement: Oh, yes. She loves to do flips. I love comparing her movements to Tyler and Landry.... so thankful for 3 blessings.

What I look forward To: Each and every day with Georgia Kate. We do get to go in next Friday for another sneak peak of our little girl. :) Praying that GK is right on track and healthy.

Milestones: To me everyday is a milestone.... one day closer to our little girl and being the Mom of 3 beautiful Children warms my heart and makes me so proud.



No comments: