Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Shoes

Yesterday we braved the crowds (Tax Free Weekend) and headed to Academy to get Tyler some new Soccer Cleats.
Soccer holds a special in my heart, because the majority of my childhood was spent on a Soccer Field watching my Brother, Justin play. I know for a fact that Uncle Justin would have adored watching his nephew play soccer, and I know he had a smile on his face yesterday when Tyler picked out his first pair of cleats.
The fact that Tyler shares Justin's name I find it very fitting that Ty is playing soccer with the same program that my Brother played Select Soccer with. It brought me so much joy in watching Tyler's face light up yesterday over his new soccer shoes and soccer socks. We can't wait for Soccer Season to begin!
Trying them out!













This afternoon we are gearing up for Open House at Tyler's School. We can't wait to meet Ty's new Teacher and see his new classroom. Ty has his back pack all filled with School Supplies! After open house we will head to a Fish Fry..... I am currently waiting on my second loaf of Banana Bread to bake for the School Bake Sale that will be held during the Fish Fry.




Wednesday is Ty's first day back and I am already starting to miss him.... keep in mind Ty is only gone three days a week during the Morning, but I got spoiled with him this Summer! I will always cherish all of our special time together.










1 comment:

Heather B. said...

So fun! We saw Ryan there! So sad we missed seeing you and Tyler! Hope he has a great frist day of school!