Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tired

Ever since we turned our Calender to August we have become super busy. Ty has been at a Summer Camp this week (1/2 day in the Morning) and has really enjoyed it. So thankful for that, because Monday Morning started a little rough. New Surroundings.... but he was all smiles when I picked him up and has been ready to go in the Mornings.
Today we got school supplies for our Back Pack Buddy, I love this program that our Church does. I should have gotten Tyler's supplies as well, but I did not have his school list with me. So hard to believe we only have a couple more weeks left of Summer.
We have enjoyed so many outings with friends last week and this week... So many of Ty's friends go to different schools, and a few of his friends are starting Kindergarten. That is so hard to believe. Once the school year starts we will not see some of our friends as much so we are so thankful for the time we have with them now.
Well, the heat and being out in it a lot with a certain a little boy has left me drained today. Plus, I had a meeting last night that ran a little late, so I am just pooped today.

No comments: