Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?

The 2011-2012 Football Season kicked yesterday in Westphalia! Well, I guess I should say practices got underway. I knew Tyler would want to be apart of the action, and of course Ryan enjoys when he is there so we headed out in the heat to watch some football. We have plans the rest of the week so yesterday was a perfect day to go, and Tyler was ready to hit the field as soon as we arrived.

Tyler wanted to be right where all the action was, so he got a helmet and started practicing with the Big Guys. Tyler walked up to me after a few minutes of practicing and said " I am going to be AWESOME" ! I will admit he had a good practice..... Ty just got right in line with the players and did everything they did. The Coaches working on their Game Plan.



Going in for the tackle.
Best of Luck Westphalia Bluejays! We know you will have a Awesome Season and we will be there to cheer you on. We love you Coach Steele! We are so proud of you and everything you do to make Westphalia the greatest School around.

No comments: