Monday, August 22, 2011

Open House






Yesterday we attended the Open House at Tyler's School. This is Ty's second year at this school so he was pro when walking in. We made our way down the hall way and Ty was greeted by his Ghee and Poppy. Ghee and Poppy came to Open House with us so they could attend the Fish Fry with us and some of our long time family friends. Ty walked right in to his new room and met his new teacher, and then he started feeling a little overwhelmed by everything and everyone..... it took him a while, but he finally started warming up once we saw some familiar faces.




Tyler has a teacher that is new to his School this year, but she seems so wonderful and Tyler will be in class with a lot of his friends from last year. We also have a lot of close good friends that are at the same school, so we always see familiar faces, and I think the staff is so wonderful. I am so proud of myself for hitting their Used Uniform Sale, because I found some really deals and have Ty fully clothed for the year.... unless he has a huge growth spurt. Gotta love School Uniforms!! I know I do!!




Last year was so wonderful, so I am hoping for another wonderful year. I am co-chairing the School's Parent Plus organization, so I will once again be as involved as I can be. I cherish being able to be at all of Tyler's school activities, and that is one thing I will always strive to do. After the Open House we headed over to the Fish Fry and then ended our trip on the playground with friends..... Ty's favorite part.




Wednesday is our big day so I will have more pictures from our first day, and more to report from School. Today was Ryan's first day, but he left too early for me to get any pictures of him. :) Maybe I will snap some when he comes home...

No comments: