Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shoot For The Stars

Every year to help kick off Westphalia's School year off with a bang we host a back to school party for all staff and school board members. I enjoy being able to do something special for Ryan's staff and I am so thankful that we have a house that is perfect for entertaining guests. The hardest part for me is just getting our house all cleaned and set up. We always have the food catered.... last night our good friend, Whitney fixed a wonderful BBQ meal for us. My favorite part was being able to stay in the kitchen and help..... I loved being able to chat with her!
Ty spent the night with his Ghee and Poppy which made him so happy, and Ghee even took Ty to a swim birthday party last night for his good friend, Luke. Ty had another birthday party today... birthday party weekend.
Ryan's students came back on Monday and I hope that he has another "STAR" filled year this year as they aim high and Shoot For The Stars! We love you and are proud of all of your accomplishments, Ryan. Thank you for all you do for your family and your School.









No comments: